Last updated: 25 October 2016
The Website, The Site, We or Us
The website that you are currently using, yesinvoice.com and any of its subdomains such as app.yesinvoice.com or email sent by us
All information that you submit to Us via Website, yesinvoice.com any of its subdomains or via email and external social networks
Visitor, User or you
Anyone that accesses the website or is a user of our services.
All the services provided by our Website, including managing invoices online, sending invoices, processing and receiving payments
1. Information and data collected
We collect certain information or data when you use this website yesinvoice.com, any of its subdomains (such as app.yesinvoice.com) or via email and social networks.
We also collect and store any information that you provide to us via our forms or via email and when you use the Services of the Website.
This information includes:
Information about your computer and browsing data (collected automatically)
- Your IP address and details of which version of web browser you used
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email directly to yesinvoice.com or via one of our contact forms
Registration and Personal data collected when you signup for the service
- Personal data including your full name and email address
- Information about your business including your business address, country, email address, and telephone numbers
- We collect billing information when you sign up for one of our paid plans
Transaction information collected
- If you use our service to receive payments for your customers, we may collect certain information regarding your transactions from you or from our payments partners such as Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb). If you are a customer of one of the Users of our service paying an invoice, the information we collect also applies to you.
Business information collected
- If you have an account with us, we may collect various information about your business and your customers, for example, your customer name, address, email address, and any other information you submit via forms while using our service. We use and share information about your customers in the same way we use and share your other business information.
Company, Customers and Invoices data
- Any other Company information that you or one of the users in your account might configure as part of the use of our services
- Your Customers information for any customer that you or one of the users in your account create on the website. This information includes your customer name, address, email address and telephone numbers
- Your Invoices information for any invoice that you or one of the users in your account create on the website.
Social networks and other external sources
- We may collect information about you when you interact with the Service through social media, for example by “liking” us on Facebook or “following” us on Twitter.
- We may also collect and use information received from other external sources such as advertising and affiliate networks such as Google AdWords (https://www.google.co.uk/adwords), referrals from other websites or analytics providers such as Google Analytics (https://www.google.co.uk/analytics)
2. Cookies and logs
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our Website to collect information about how you browse the site.
We may also collect log file information about your browser when you access the Website or use our Service. Log file information may include anonymous information on how you interact with the website.
3. How we use the information and data collected
The information and Data collected helps us:
- To provide you the Service and its features or functionalities, such as remembering your Customer information so that you can re-use them when you create a new Invoice
- To improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- To respond to any message or enquiry you send us
- To send invoices and receive payments on your behalf as part of the use of the Service
- To provide you with an adequate currency for our pricing and to apply an appropriate sales tax as defined by the UK law.
- To process your orders and deliver the products and services that you have ordered
- To provide marketing or pomotional activities on yesinvoice.com
- To communicate directly with you and send you notifications on the activity in your account as well as promotions and special offers
- To diagnose and fix technical issues
- To control unauthorized use or abuse of the Service
- To deliver customer service
4. How we share your information
We may share the data and information we collect with:
- Third-party services that provide services on our behalf such as Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb) for payment processing or Google Analytics (https://www.google.co.uk/analytics) for analytics.
- Users of the service who have interacted with you through the Service. For example, if you received an invoice from on of our users, we may share certain information about you with that user, such as when you made a payment.
Please note that we are not responsible should an invoice recipient chooses to share an invoice containing your information with third parties.
5. Data storage and security
Your data is mainly stored on AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) secure servers in Ireland.
It may also be stored outside of Europe and on different servers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
However, transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t fully guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
Payment transactions and full payment card details or CVV number are never saved on our server.
We process payments via payment providers such as Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb) and we respect PCI compliance standards (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org).
This applies to our customers paying for our Service or if you pay an invoice sent from one of our customers via our Service.
Your password is an important element of the security of our service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activity under your password or account. You must report any misuse or compromise of your password to us as soon as you become aware of any such misuse or compromise.
6. Links to other websites
yesinvoice.com contains links to and from other websites.
7. Your rights
You have the right to find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use or delete any information we collect. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to do that.
8. Company and contact information
yesinvoice.com is owned and managed by Yes Yes Tech Ltd., whose registered office address is 77 Chapel Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9LR.